Monday, January 31, 2011

Hindi Daw Ako Robot


Apparently, when the year started, my workload took its toll that I don't even have time to read my books or blog. Kapag weekend kasi eh dedicated lang yan kay Shaolin. No, I'm not making clamor on my work, and good thing my clients are not having qualms on my deliverables. Actually, I'm enjoying on each of the developments and progress of my projects kahit tumitirik na ang mata ko sa pagod.

Earlier today, I was surprised when my boss came (buti na lang 'di bukas ang xtube) and asking me if i have plans to take a leave or to avail my complimentary day-offs (parang yaya lang?) before summer.

"Not anytime soon, probably on July," I said

"No, magbakasyon ka sa Feb o March. Hindi ka robot!"

Nakakaloka, parang ayaw ata akong makita ni bossing sa office. Tinatakwil much?

Pasensya na, di ko nababasa mga posts nyo kasi alam nyo naman, isa akong workaholic lady. Mag-barebackback read ako sa bakasyon! Choz!

No comments: