Sunday, November 23, 2008

!!!!_jhOvic_!!!!

hi everyone! i'm jhOvic. I'm 16 years old. a senior student from Balara High School of Quezon City. you're currently visiting our Blogspot Page. feel free to comment on things that are interesting. as you can see we have many photo albums below, well, you can say that I'm addicted in taking pictures, well, i say it's my passion and love for things that makes me take photographs. anyway, did i tell you that i'm the LINK President of my school and Head Promotion of the Quezon City ? cool, huh? but, even though i am the 'boss' i'm still a normal student who fails his trigo, calculus and other classes. i'm not much of a bookworm but i love to read stuffs which are related to any interesting things. i love watching tv. haha. hahaha. well, enough said. take care guys! don't forget to comment.:) aryt?

hehehe!!!
noseblid akoooo!!!

No comments: